Secondary Coating

Original poster: Jeremy Scott <supertux1-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Terry,

I can't remember if it was you or someone else, but
awhile back a coating was found that you just wrap
around the secondary. Stuff that's only supposed
to stick to itself. I've got a coil I want to get
working, but I don't feel like varnishing it :)

What was that plastic stuff and where does it come
from, I think I remember Home Depot, but I'm not
sure...
off to search the list... asides from that stuff
does anyone have any alternatives other than breaking
out the smelly stufF?