Re: Is there a magic guass?

Original poster: "BunnyKiller by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bunikllr-at-bellsouth-dot-net>

Tesla list wrote:

>Original poster: "John by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>"
><fireba8104-at-yahoo-dot-com>
>
>Seeing how there are "Magic k's" and that coupling is related to flux is
>there a magic Gauss? Anyone with a hall-effect? I only have a fuzzy idea.
>I'm still kind of a newbie.
>John

Hi John...

Gauss and flux are somehow interconnected    they are both magnetic (IIRC)

I had recieved 2 AWESOME neodynium magnets from ebay ( 2.4X1.6 round...
almost impossible to take them apart when accidentally placed together
but thats another story)    and I am planning to see what effect they have
on streamer "control" they will have. Of course I will use a break-out
point to "confine" the streamer but  that will be seen when it is
done.....    conjecture and ideas......

Ive been doing T- Coils for a few years now ( maybe about 5-6) AND IM STILL
A NEWBIE :)
especially since all the new stuff has been added ( SSTC etc...)   but
hey  thats what keeps this hobby so interesting    just need the time to
play with the new stuff..

Scot D