Tesla coil in action aug 22nd

Original poster: "gecko saccomanno by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gecko-at-chickscook-dot-org>

Greetings all,

We at the collective:unconscious theater sport two Tesla coils- one is
probably the largest on the Isle of Manhattan-- Dr Vujovic of the
International Tesla Memorial Society has become a big fan of our shows and
is quite impressed with our larger machine.. We will be doing a performance
with it  Friday August 22nd 8pm...  Loads of fun with science we say!!!

collective unconscious
145 ludlow
nyc ny
212 254 5277