Re: driving copper pipe

Original poster: "Dave Lewis by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <hvdave-at-earthlink-dot-net>

I will also endorse the "hydralic drill" method.   I sunk about 9'-8" of
a 10ft 3/4 copper pipe this way with no trouble.  I sweated a hose
fitting on the end of the pipe, hooked up the hose, and turned the water
on with low flow.  A large flow was not required to quickly bury the
pipe.  It took about 5 minutes and I didn't break a sweat or smash any
fingers.   I'm also lucky that my soil is sandy with no big rocks and
such.

Dave Lewis

Tesla list wrote:

 > Original poster: "Ed Phillips by way of Terry Fritz
<teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>