From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Sunday, August 17, 2003 12:14 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: New Pix

Original poster: "J. B. Weazle McCreath by way of Terry Fritz
<teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <weazle-at-hurontel.on.ca>

Hello Coilers,

My buddy with the digital camera finally got a shot of the new coil,
its temporary MOT power supply, and the TC controller rack.  We have
a lot of tuning and tweaking to do on Big Arnold yet, but right out
of the blocks he produced 40 inch streamers.  Check it out at my
web site listed below.

73, Weazle, VE3EAR/VE3WZL

Details of my "Hyperbaric Gap" and Tesla coil are at:
http://www.hurontel.on.ca/~weazle