Re: Fwd: Re: August TeslaThon in Fla.??

Original poster: "BunnyKiller by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bunikllr-at-bellsouth-dot-net>

Tesla list wrote:

>Original poster: "sundog by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>"
><sundog-at-timeship-dot-net>
>
>We're holding the 'Thon in Pensacola for a few reasons,

>SNIPPERZZZ>>

>   It's well worth the trip, even from Southern Florida.   Hope to see all
> the coilers and Geek Group members in the SouthEast in attendance!
>
>Shad

Hey Shad...

When and what part of P-Cola  will it be???   I tried to make it last year
but couldnt ...  depending on when it is this year, Ill pack up the BIGPIG
coil and show it off...

Scot D