Re: driving copper pipe

Original poster: "Mark Broker by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mbroker-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org>

I would imagine that a "hydraulic drill" would tend to flush the soil away
from the rod, leaving pebbles and other such debris as the main contact to
the soil.  Rocks don't generally make a good conductor....

If the soil isn't too rocky, just banging the end of a hard copper pipe
with a hammer may work, at least enough to get a couple feet into the ground.

YMMV

Mark Broker
Chief Engineer, The Geek Group