Re: driving copper pipe

Original poster: "Charles Brush by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <cfbrush-at-interport-dot-net>

An easy way to get ground rod or pipe into the ground, and one that I first
learned on this list many years ago:  Dig a small hole, fill it with water,
then drive your ground rod into the bottom of the hole. Move the rod up and
down to work it into the ground (as opposed to just
pounding).  Periodically add more water to the hole as needed. This is a
very easy way of driving a ground rod.  Infinitely easier than trying to
just pound into dry ground.  Thanks to whoever originally came up with this!

Zap!

Charles Brush
http://www.VoltNet-dot-com