Re: 1/2" tungsten roundstock?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Rscopper-at-aol-dot-com>

David,

I just purchased 4 of these to replace the ones on the Twins that we
destroyed at The Geek Group Teslathon last wekend - part number 020603
Miller Electric welder - Point, Spark Gap, but they were $10 each! sold
only in a pack of 4 (from the welder repair area at Mittler welding supply
anyway).  At 25KW, the silver solder melted and the Tungsten fell off and
caused the phenolic under to catch fire - what a mess.....I'll post some
pics on www.hot-streamer-dot-com/rscopper this weekend.

R. Scott Coppersmith