Re: SSTC Break-Through - 5MHz operation for Ion Tweeter system

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Dan,

That is awesome!  how are you managing such high frequencies?!?!?  WOW,
5mhz.  Im guessing your little brush discharge is maybe 1cm or so?  How did
you manage the gate drive?  Are the gates still square or more of a
triangle?  How is heating of the bridge (half? H?).  When will you be
updating your website with some info?

Steve Ward