MMC calculation Utility

Original poster: "Matteo Mariani by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <marians19-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hi all!
I'm currently working on a Tesla Coil Design program  (it will be the first
in italian!!) and i've already compiled some forms as stand alone exe for
beta testing.
I've already sent them to the italian tesla coil mailing list, and now I
compiled also the english version one one of them, an MMC array calculator,
that needs onlly the values of a single cap, and parameters of MMC array,
and it calculate with high precision the array that needs less caps are
possible!
This is the link to download the english version

http://hvprojects.tripod-dot-com/ChaosLabsMMCCalcEng.exe

and here the link for italian version

http://hvprojects.tripod-dot-com/ChaosLabsMMCCalc.exe

Let me know about errors, troubles or comments!

Cheers
Matteo

Chiacchiera con gli amici online, prova MSN Messenger! http://messenger.msn.it