Re: Pole Transformer Re-Winding for Higher Voltage

Hi Captain,

I am not sure rewinding would be economical.  I would rather think along
the lines of a high capacitance low voltage MMC to run it with.  Sort of
the world's biggest MOT style coil.  Very high current but lower voltage
primary.

Cheers,

         Terry