From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2003 5:27 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Best Sec. form material

Original poster: "Shane Rusch by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<str-at-itol-dot-com>

Hi all. I'm looking to step up to some larger sec. form's, 6" and larger.
What is the best material ? My current forms are all 4.5" ABS sched. 40
pipe in various length's, thank's Shane...      Arcin in Wisconsin....