Re: Formula for calculating self resonant frequency of secondary coil or helical coil?

Original poster: "Jeremy Scott by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <supertux1-at-yahoo-dot-com>

I wrote a Perl module that will calculate just
about everything you ever wanted regarding tesla
coil setups. I might make it into a cgi.
(doesn't yet do cone type primaries, but it might...)

There is of course, always www.classictesla-dot-com
check the reference equations, they're fairly
accurate -- but there are different ways of
calculating some things. (Medhurst K -- related
to capacitance of a solenoid...)