Re: Kynar Wire Secondary

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

The bottles are coated with ordinary aluminum foil,
shiny side out. I stuck it on with spray glue and
rubbed it down with the back of a big spoon until it
was smooth and glossy, like chrome. I've since built
even more ambitious bottle capacitors and became an
expert at very fast foil application. Sometimes
poverty creates the most interesting work-arounds...

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/greg/swc.htm
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/greg/bottle.htm

Regards,

 > Original poster: "June Heidlebaugh by way of Terry
 > Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>"
 > <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>
 >
 >     Looking at your coil picture I noticed your
 > capacitor bottles appear to
 > be pre- coated like vapor deposition, How did you do
 > that?
 >         Robert  H

=====
Gregory R. Hunter