Half dead NST's

Original poster: "Matt Whitman by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <teslacoiler-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Is there anyone out there interested in any half dead NST's. I'd rather they
go to someone that might have a use for them rather than the scrap yard.
Here's the list:

9 - franceformer 15kv 30ma
3 - actown 9kv 60ma
1 - transco 15kv 30ma
1 - transco 9kv 30ma
3 - jefferson 12kv 60ma
1 - jefferson 15kv 30ma
1 - franceformer (smart series) 12kv 30ma
1 - actown 15kv 30ma
1 - allanson 10.5kv 30ma
1 - allanson 15kv 30ma

They are free, you pay the shipping from area code 13421. The average weight
for one is 25lbs. Most are potted with tar. Any interest email me.

Matt Whitman
teslacoiler-at-hotmail-dot-com
http://web.a-znet-dot-com/~teslacoiler/index.html
KC2IEV