Re: compact oil insulated secondaries?

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

Don't forget to include some type of pressure release mechanism.  As the
coil's oil begins to warm slightly it will build pressure which could blow
out your end seals.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.