RE: compact oil insulated secondaries?

Original poster: "David Thomson by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dave-at-volantis-dot-org>

Hi Jolyon,

One other thing.  The polymer coating I used is at
http://www.tapplastics-dot-com/fiberglass/epoxy_resins/160_ultraglo.html

I think it would be great to use clear plastic tubing for the outer jacket.
Tap Plastics has a 4" ID 1/4" thick plastic tubing available at
http://www.tapplastics-dot-com/plastics/rods/416_cleartube.html

Dave