RE: Electrical Properties of Brass

Original poster: "Timothy Myers by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tjmyers-at-nortelnetworks-dot-com>

Roofing Companies are a good source of braided and strap copper.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tesla list [<mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2003 8:39 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Electrical Properties of Brass

Original poster: "Jeremy Scott by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<supertux1-at-yahoo-dot-com>

It's gotta be kinda flat and flexible but not
as flat and flexible as the copper strips I'm
going to be using :) It's the lead in to the
primary tap, which moves automagically.
Mechanical resistance from the lead is
not good.