Re: Coil winders

Original poster: "John Crain by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <darkstar7-at-earthlink-dot-net>

Thank you all !  For the help you have given me for building a coil winder
!  I have already started to build one !  Thanks !  Jon Crain -

--- John Crain
--- <mailto:darkstar7-at-earthlink-dot-net>darkstar7-at-earthlink-dot-net
--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.