High Voltage Reference

Original poster: "David Sharpe by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <sccr4us-at-erols-dot-com>

All

I stumbled onto this URL while researching electrical creepage for
work project.  It is 11 chapters in all (replace numeral '1'
with 2,3,4, etc.), about 200-300 pages in all.

  http://www.elect.mrt.ac.lk/HV_Chap1.pdf

I don't know if this has been previously posted, but I was very
impressed with first look clarity, mathematical derivations (simple
enough for this me to follow with my "cloudy" calculus abilities),
and scope.  Generators, measurement techniques (remember HV
measurement thread of 2 months ago???), uses, gas breakdown, etc.

Excellent, bookmarked and PDF's are saved on my machine; good
stuff.

Regards
Dave Sharpe, TCBOR
Chesterfield, VA. USA