Re: 7.5 or 5.0kv

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

Higher current is usually better.  Also, the higher voltage will make the
spark gap firing with less oxide coating problems.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.
Baraboo   WI   53913