Re: panel meters

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

 > If you're looking for a digital meter, All Electronics (among many, many
 > others) has those little LCD modules with 3.5 digits.. their basic
 > sensitivity is 200mV full scale, so you just need an appropriate resistor
 > and diode network.

Digital LCDs meters in my opinion are a bad choice especially around SSTCs
and VTTCs where they may be used in close proximity to the running coil.
I have a bunch of 0 to 200A simpson meters with 200A:5A current
transformers, but thats too overkill for your application.  Ebay usually has
some
good meters from time to time.

The Captain