Re: Small toroids

Original poster: "Mark W. Stolz by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mark_w_stolz-at-hotmail-dot-com>

John,

While my toroid joints aren't perfect, they don't look too bad.  Here's a
picture of the one I use on my 4" coil.
http://teslacoils4christ-dot-org/~mark.stolz/topload/toroid.html

I use 4 or 5 dabs of hot glue which doesn't show that much but still forms
a good bond.

Rev. Mark Stolz
Houston, TX