From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2003 7:40 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Z-Machine Sparkage- Try this at home!!

Original poster: "S Gaeta by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<sgtporky-at-prodigy-dot-net>

Hi Brian,
I'm not exactly sure, but something tells me that it will be rather intense,
that you that you shouldn't be anywhere near it! Perhaps the first test
should be made with an expendable video camera, with you remotely controling
it from an underground bunker! I'd be reeeal curious to see what that would
do!!

Cheers,
Sue