Sadamn Captured by Iraqi Coiler!

Original poster: "Harold Weiss by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hi All,

Here's my version of Bush's "Shock and Awe".
Here are the pics.
<http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/sadamn.jpg>http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/sadamn.jpg
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/sadamn 2.jpg
<http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/sadamn
3.jpg>http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/sadamn 3.jpg

These pics are a good safety lesson on what happens when people and
electricity mix.

Othrewise my 6" was well behaved on it's first light since
Cheesehead.  After Sodamn Insane got fried, I ran without the spike and was
getting multiple 36" streamers.  I guess she just likes being at home.

Keep praying for the troops!
David E Weiss