ESR,ESL for common capacitors

Does anyone have suitable equivalent series R and L for common TC
capacitors (as one might use in Spice, for instance)?

I ran a quick calculation using the dissipation factor for the Ceramite
715C type (2% DF -at- 1kHz)..

If you turn C into X and calculate it as DF = R^2/(R^2+X^2) a 2000 pF cap
has an ESR of about 11.4K (-at- 1 kHz)..

If DF stays constant with frequency, then R would be proportional to X, and
hence 1/F (i.e. at 100 kHz, ESR would be 114 ohms).  I don't think this is
necessarily realistic, though...

This just seems kind of high..

Maybe a series resistor isn't a good model, although, a constant series
resistor would have increasing DF as frequency goes up, which IS somewhat
realistic.

And, of course, what sort of model can we use for the CD "geekgroup" type caps?