RE: HV ceramic capacitor sources

Original poster: "Lau, Gary by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Gary.Lau-at-hp-dot-com>

Capacitors for what purpose?  TC tank, RF filter, Marx bank?  What value?

All Electronics www.allelectronics-dot-com  sells .001uF/10kV ceramic disks for
$1 each.  No good for tank caps but fine for filter & Marx banks.  Larger
ceramic doorknobs are common on ebay.  Might be OK for tank use, might not.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA

Original poster: "Rodney Goolsby by way of Terry Fritz
<teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jeronimo-at-bright-dot-net>

I was hoping someone could recommend me to a good place to get high voltage
ceramic capacitors, say 15-30+ KV?