Re: OLTC maggy

Original poster: "boris petkovic by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <petkovic7-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Steve,
Are you ready to accept the challenge and build one
*true* 6th-order OLTC  system?
If yes,than you should agree to increase your power
supply capability to at least 800-900 W.
I'm quite sure ,there are capable people on this list

that would like to help you in this new TC adventure.

best regards,
Boris