Praise for one of our regulars here

Original poster: "garryfre by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <garryfre-at-pacbell-dot-net>

I hope it isn't off topic to mention some fine work by one of our regulars
here.

I've been interested in building a STTC for awhile but I simply wasn't
capable of that kind of detailed work without getting something backwards or
mis-soldering due to shakey hands so I asked on the list too who might build
one.

Recently, Justin Hays had sold a small STTC on Ebay and I had sent email to
him asking if he would be interested in building one for me. Well, I just
got the unit yesterday and wow it looks great. The workmanship on the coil
was excellent, The driver unit looked like something you would buy at a
store with a professional looking enclosure and plugs this unit looks as
good as it operates.

He was a pleasure to deal with throughout the entire process with updates on
the progress of the unit. If anyone here were interested in having someone
build the driver circuits, he would be one to contact.due to his workmanship
and integrity - I paid up-front.

The unit puts out 8 - 10" sparks and I can't wait for summer and
yellowjacket season so I can fry a few of them with this. A fine unit!
Thanks again Justin!