RE: Help with calculating secondary self resonant freq?

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

Basing it just one winding length, wire size, and diameter, I got about
407kHz.
Thats with no top load.

The Captain.

Hello, I was curious, I wound a medium size coil for experimenting and I
was wondering if someone could help me calculate the frequency for the
coil, the coil winding is 11.625 inches high 1662.375 turns of 34 gauge
enamel wire and the diameter of the coil 2 3/8 wide on standard PVC, if
anyone could give me just a estimate withouth having a topload I would
greatly appreciate it and can verify my calculations.
Mercurus