Audio Levels for AM (Audio Modulation) for VTTCs

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

I'm working on my audio driver for my audio modulated dual 833A coil.

My questions are in regard to what amplitude should my audio input (which is
coupled into grid circuit via step-up transformer) in respect to the grid
signal for best results.  I've been playing a bit some transformer design
using PSPICE.

For example, if my grid signal is 300V peak-peak at 300kHz, should my
injected audio signal (coupled through transformer)
be much less than this or greater than this input voltage.

Any help appreciated.  This should help both Steve Ward and I move towards
getting a properly audio modulated dual 833A.

The Captain