Re: jet powered coil

Original poster: "J Dow by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jdowphotography-at-hotmail-dot-com>

As far as I can tell the turbo should not run hotter than 1000 degrees.
Iron will not melt at this temp and steel wont ether.  The extra turbo shaft
that is Not connected to the drive turbo, and should only heat up a little,
not as much as the drive impeller.
I’m sure that with a little effort I can affix a magnet or two to the shaft
that is spun by the “drive turbo” that can stand the forces of such high
rpm. If I’m spinning a magnet, even a small one, at such speeds I should be
able to make plenty of electricity.
So if I get this thing going I should be able to limit the speed (rpm) to
what ever I like…… essentially the drive turbo is just blowing hot air. I
can put any thing I like in front of this hot air and make it spin. Just
like blowing on a pinwheel.
I have even been toying around with the idea of running a Wimshurst
Electrostatic generator. I’ve made one before, hand driven… Lots of fun!
Look at this:
http://www.coe.ufrj.br/~acmq/electrostatic.html

So the thing is….. I’ll be making high frequency electricity, what is
evolved in making that into high voltage?

Read you later
Josh