Re: jet powered coil

Original poster: "J Dow by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jdowphotography-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Here is how it would work:

Gas turbo jet runs normally the exhaust is used to spin another shaft with
an Impeller at one end and the alternator at the other. Because it is not
physically connected to the drive turbo I could slow it at will.
This would make the HZ adjustable. I will have to create my own alternator
to deal with the high rpm. I don’t see the alternator spinning at more than
50,000 rpm because it will not be attached to the main drive turbo.
I was talking to Bert over on tesla-2 and he has a few novel ideas.
http://tesla-2-dot-org/pipermail/tesla-2/2002-September/date.html

At this point I’m concerned with the voltage. At the very least I would like
to run a Jacobs ladder. I now know one could not run a conventional
transformer on suck high HZ. One needs a ferrite core.
Can the alternator be wound to produce high voltage directly?

Read you later
Josh