Re: Inexperience was RE: Mad experiment or Re: PDT

Original poster: "Paul Marshall by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <klugmann-at-hotmail-dot-com>

My coil runs at 18 kw and produces 10' - 12' streamers under poor
conditions. One strike and your out. It would probably set you on fire as
well.

Paul S. Marshall