Re: getting high voltage from the high voltage lines? (fwd)

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Kidd6488-at-aol-dot-com>

Hello everyone,
       Before I knew much about TCs I had wondered about this too... Say some
one, like TTR or someone was to build a huge coil, that would require a 14.4 kV
feed, how would you go about ballasting and filtering it? that much power would
require some pretty massive ballasts and filters... Is it even possible?

Jonathon Reinhart
hot-streamer-dot-com/jonathon