Re: pigs in n.c.

Original poster: "Rick Kirby by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rkirby-at-earthlink-dot-net>

I live in Snow Camp, NC
I ordered my 5kva 14,400v pole pig from:
T & R Electric
Highway 34 west
Colman, SD 57017
Phone 800 843 7994
Web site......http://www.t-r-dot-com/
Email.....t-r-at-t-r-dot-com

I had a great experience with these people
I paid $185 and they shipped it to me free.
They said if I was in a hurry I could pay for shipping
or their truck comes through North Carolina
every month or so They would drop it off for free
when they were near by.
I waited 3 weeks and it arrived.

PS
I called from my work and asked for a two insulator pole
transformer to be shipped there. I don't know if you
could get one shipped free to a residence or not.

Hope this helps
Rick Kirby
rkirby-at-earthlink-dot-net