things...

Hi All,

For the last 24 hours, I got knocked 50% off line by what I "think" was a
Cisco router attack.  Things are all back 100% now and now and "rad
hardened" ;-))  Thanks to Qwest for helping me out ;-))  Sometimes it
"does" pay to pay obscene amounts of money for quality Internet access
;-)))  I still had a few links to get Chip the message to take the list
over for awhile till I could recover... (Hot-streamer-dot-com was 80% up, but
"spotty").  Thanks Chip and Qwest :-)))  I guess little hot-streamer is
getting big enough to need "protection" now...  I note my "pals" in India
seem to like to use it to test their latest virus attacks despite my
"bites" back ;o)))))

I have taken the following Hot-streamer links off-line.

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Programs/80dlabe.exe

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Programs/91pspstu.exe

These are the MicroSim program files.  A number of big web search engines
have picked on "my little site" as the world's BIG source for these
programs and I am getting a wildly large number of downloads as a result...
 So I broke the links.  The programs are still there for all my Tesla
coiling Pals at ;-))

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Programs/1-80dlabe.exe

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Programs/1-91pspstu.exe

I do think you should wait the extra download time an get the latest 9.1
version since it really is better.  I am happy to see some newer sim
programs are coming out now!!  MicroSim is hard to learn and buggy but for
years it was the "only game in town".  New programs are far easier and
probably just as good!!  I'll try to "bone up" and link them when I get a
chance (in the next ten years maybe :-))).

Hot-streamer-dot-com tends to get all clogged up by "leach bots".  These are
programs that try to download "everything" on a website (they act like 20
users with 10 requests per second!!!...).  Since I have like 5 GIG bytes
on-line, these silly bots are not going to get anywhere ;-))  So I detect
and block them with vigor!!  Sometimes, I get all carried away and block
whole domains like "earthlink-dot-net" :o)))) If you can't get in, let me know
;-)  I am trying to be kinder and gentler these days but I have to protect
the site against the "one" the keeps the other "thousand" from getting
access...

Cheers,

	Terry