Re: Pics (fwd)

Original poster: Tesla List Moderator <mod1-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 10:10:35 -0400
From: Jon Tebbs <jgtebbs-at-eos-dot-net>
To: Tesla list <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Pics

Dan,

I am saddened by your unwarranted comments about Mr. Liviu Vasiliu's
workshop. Not every member of this list lives in the United States and
has access to our resources. Teslina (for little Tesla) lives in
Romania, a former Soviet Union possession. English is not his native
language. His resources are limited, $20 is a lot of money. His home is
a very tiny apartment. But Teslina is one of us, he shares our passion
for our hobby and he shares his work with us. When you look over his
site and his work, please keep this in mind and resist the temptation
to judge.

Please take a moment to read Teslina's biographical page:

http://www.geocities-dot-com/vasil_ro/biography1.html

and a little about Teslina's homeland, Romania:

http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/ro.html

I have just spent three weeks in another former Soviet Union
possession, Tashkent, Uzbekistan and have seen for myself the very
difficult life of these people. One comes away with a much greater
respect for the less fortunate peoples of the world and a greater
appreciation for our life in the U.S.

Peace,

Jon Tebbs
<jgtebbs-at-eos-dot-net>