Re: Anyone ever successful with Ball Lightning generationhere. . . .

Original poster: "Brett Miller by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <brmtesla-at-yahoo-dot-com>

> 	You will observe something similar if you short the
> home power line
> with something (like a screwdriver, which is never
> quite the same
> again).  Molten drops of copper will skip along the
> floor leaving
> several small burn marks before the last and biggets
> one.
>
> Ed

Yeah, I've witnessed the same occurance while drawing
arcs off of MOTs with a copper wire.  I didn't really
consider it ball lightning but it was pretty cool
looking and did leave burn marks.

-Brett