Single Geek Group MMC needed!!

Original poster: "Mr Gregory Peters by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <s371034-at-student.uq.edu.au>

Hello all,

I placed an order for 145 Cornell Dubilier caps for my big MMC. I
opened the box after weeks of waiting, only to find that two are
missing. I need 144 caps to make my complete MMC, so I am one short. I
need a Geek Group cap (2kV, 0.15uF) ASAP, as I would like to fire
within a few days. Is there anyone one the list who can help me out?

Cheers,

Greg Peters
Department of Earth Sciences,
University of Queensland, Australia