futurePlasma

Original poster: "cd by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <vbprg1-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hey guys
I am taking some glass blowing classes starting soon...
I know its a pretty dificult skill to master but
on the outside chance that I can actually shape
usefull iteams from hot glass...

I am also looking for a good starting point for designing,
or plans for a compact  and reliable solid state TC.

Or other small pulsed high voltage source
for use in generating possible future
plasma effects.

any advice is welcome
looking for something simple to start with
seeking some focus on the subject
Chris Dowdy