Re: temporary unsubscribe?

Hi Wells,

Here are the instructions:

tesla-request-at-pupman-dot-com

That will automatically take you off the Tesla list.

--

to the list server computer at:

tesla-request-at-pupman-dot-com

That will automatically put you on the Tesla list.

If it does not work, write to:

chip-at-pupman-dot-com

and he will fix it.  "I" am just the moderator so I have no control over
this stuff.

Cheers,

	Terry