Re: new toroid

Original poster: "Kurt Schraner by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <k.schraner-at-datacomm.ch>

Hi Colin,

the "Black & White" TC address is

http://home.datacomm.ch/k.schraner/index.htm

you can have a look on how "B&W" is buildt, under "Equipment".
Operating the coil  might be seen under "Sparks".

I've uploaded some recent Pic's from my "Voltahalle-Basel show":

http://home.datacomm.ch/k.schraner/People_BW.jpg  (100k)
http://home.datacomm.ch/k.schraner/voltaspark7204.jpg  (82k)
http://home.datacomm.ch/k.schraner/voltaspark7211.jpg  (48k)
http://home.datacomm.ch/k.schraner/voltaspark7474.jpg  (94k)

This, almost one month lasting (June/July), event was very successul,
however I've not yet taken the time to make a webpage of it. Keen to see
results of first light from your own, beautifully looking, big coil!

Hope you enjoy!
Cheers,
                 Kurt

Tesla list wrote:

>Original poster: "colin.heath4 by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<colin.heath4-at-ntlworld-dot-com>