Secondary form ideas

Original poster: "Peter Komen by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <pkomen-at-zianet-dot-com>

DISCLAIMER: I do not advocate stealing traffic barrels.  With all the
construction here, I've been tempted by the orange traffic barrels.  Wide and
kind of short, but if I could get one it would be worth a try.  It would be a
stepped TC secondary.

A secondary could be wound on one of those 5 gallon water jugs except for the
ribs :-)  Cut the bottom out of one and glue it to the top of the other for a
taller form.  The neck could hold the toroid up.  I just looked and these
things have vertical ribs too.  Winding would be a challenge, but for $10 bucks
or so, you could have a wide, tall form.  (wind a few inches and skip over a
rib; repeat)

Regards,

Pete Komen