RE: Anyone interested in BULK PURCHASE of 0.150uF, 3kVDC MMC Capacitors

Original poster: "Brett Miller by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <brmtesla-at-yahoo-dot-com>

> Al---
> Yes, is the 42L series proven for Tesla duty? I

SNIP

Two G.E. caps from the 42L series are on Terry's site
on the known good/bad caps list.  I think we should
all get at least a few of these caps and try them out.
 If we each get about 10-20 caps he can meet the 200
goal quick and get them at the $3.60 price.

-Brett