Anyone ever successful with Ball Lightning generation here . . . .

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

Just wondering if anyone on this group has (or knows) anyone who has
successfully reproduced Tesla's and Corum's experiments regarding the
generation of ball lightning.  If so, I'd be interested in learning about
the theory regarding this.  I've thoroughly read the notes of Tesla
regarding this, but it seems much to cryptic for me and seems to left out
quite a bit of details!!!

"Captain Corona"