Triggered Spark gap triac question

Original poster: "Darin Willson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <darinwil-at-wmt.dnsq-dot-org>

I went to the electronics store and bought
a triac to replace the one in my dimmer
for this setup, being the type of person
that I am I just looked for a 25A triac and
bought it (they only had the type that I bought
at that amp rating)
When I got it I looked up the one that Mark used
and found that his is rated for 600V and mine is
only 200V , Is this going to be a big deal?

Thanks
Darin