Re: JavaTC and ETesla6 Questions

Hi Terry,

> BTW - I am surprise Bart uses E-Tesla so much (nearly on a daily basis)!
> :-)))  Paul's equations seem rock solid to me so I think using them in
> JavaTC (or any program) could only make it better.
>
> Cheers,
>     Terry

Absolutely agree. I was just in the process of moving equations to JavaTC. I
already have a mock up (have had for many months actually - just waiting
for this
day to present itself).

What I use E-Tesla6 for "on a daily basis" is simply to take into account
all the
proximity affects for an accurate Fo. As far as finding the equivalent series
inductance and capacitancef for the coil itself, I agree Paul's equations
are the
most accurate (I've proven that to myself through measurement). But when taking
into account confined spaces and their proxmity affects, I've always counted on
E-Tesla6 for the Fo of a toroided coil. Where does Paul's equations pull
this in?
Tcma? It would be great to incorporate if possible. There's no way to pull in
E-Tesla6, thus, I have to defer coilers to the file itself. If I could bypass
that step, it would be outstanding!

Take care,
Bart