Re: Styrofoam top loads

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hmm,

Well, i looked at the local Hobby Lobby, and the largest toroid they had was
about 10" diameter, and 1" tall.  No good!  I didnt look at the foam blocks
that they had, but i would think they are more expensive. I really dont mind
laminating them since the foam is already 1.5" thick,  This way i can make
different thicknesses of toroids from one sheet of the same thickness.  I
know that this will be a challange, but im sick of the crappy aluminum duct,
or the black flex pipe with Al tape on it.  Looks junky!  Thanks anyway, ill
have to keep a look out for the wreath form.

Steve Ward.

Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: http://mobile.msn-dot-com